Director of Technology
Fort Lauderdale, FL
List Management Services, Inc seeks a Director of Technology for their Ft. Lauderdale, FL office. This position requires a Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related degree with 5 years of experience in software development, including 3 years in leadership roles.
Travel to our Orlando office for up to 2 weeks each quarter is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Formulate a vision for how technology will be utilized within the company, including goals for research and development
• Identify new trends and best practices in the technology landscape and work closely with Partner Services and Operations to define and implement such innovative technologies
• Develop technical aspects for the company in alignment with its business goals of maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of such IT projects to the market
• Ensure that the technological resources satisfy the company’s short and long-term needs
• Develop, track, and control the development of annual technological operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and budgets to assess business performance
• Generate reports used to evaluate technology decisions
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality, efficiency, and adherence to regulatory standards
• Oversee data security and management by creating network safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential
• Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics in order to build and present reports on the company’s technology status, goals, and progress
• Serve as the Data Protection Officer for Compliance
• Create overall technology standards and best practices to ensure team adherence
• Ensure Scrum ideologies are properly used within the company
• Help departments use technology and act as a mentor to team members
• Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
• Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
• Responsible for the growth and development of technology team members through coaching, monitoring, training, and mentoring
• Conduct regular meetings with technology team members to support their individual performance goals, objectives, and performance management
• Assist leadership team with operational standards to ensure Partners and End Users are satisfied with the technology developed
• Provide support and liaise with the CEO and Partners for effective communication to solve problems and proactively plan for desired program outcomes
The starting wage rate is $179,192.
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to you joining our LMS/GEM team!
We are an EOE company and embrace diversity in our workplace.